Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:00 - Since we have unconsecrated hosts at our house, can we bring them in front of the live Mass to consecrate them?
- 05:18 - How do you know that a valid ecumenical council is one that is recognized by the pope? Couldn’t it be one that was recognized by the five ecumenical patriarchs?
- 08:29 - What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- 23:42 - What is meant by the term “Godhead”?
- 29:39 - How can you find someone to help with exorcism and possession when you need help? I have tried to seek out help in the Church and never found help.
- 34:00 - Do you have an opinion on the 3 days of darkness?
- 40:15 - Can you help me to understand Luke 11:27-28?
- 43:34 - If a penitent intends to but is not able to say all their mortal sins because the priest must leave and ends the confession, is the penitent absolved of their sins?
- 46:00 - When we pray, are we supposed to ask for things or just pray for God’s will to be done? Does our prayer change God’s mind?
- 49:50 - How can I explain the infallibility of Tradition to Protestant family members?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate