- 01:36 – How do we renew the Catholic parish?
- 06:29 - In Luke 23:49, it refers to “all these acquaintances and women” watching the crucifixion. Were the apostles included in that group of acquaintances?
- 11:16 - What is Jesus teaching about the desire for wealth?
- 18:19 - Why was Jesus’ garment seamless? Is this significant?
- 28:23 - If Satan could be ejected from heaven, does that mean we could also be thrown out of heaven?
- 31:45 - What is the difference between a plenary indulgence and Divine Mercy Sunday?
- 34:00 - A Baptist pastor told me that we Catholics believe that we are saved by the sacraments, not by Christ. How can I respond?
- 41:10 - How can I explain to someone that the Catholic Bible is the true Bible?
- 46:25 - Should we make reparation after a sin is forgiven?
- 50:55 - What is the Church’s position on intinction?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate