Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:56 - When can we start defending the faith physically?
- 13:36 - Were the words, “Father, forgive them, they know not what they do,” in the original text of Scripture?
- 20:00 - How much of God’s plan did the devil know? When the devil tempted Jesus, did he know that he was the Lord?
- 28:53 - Where do the fruits of the mysteries come from? Why are there different versions of these fruits?
- 31:33 - Do the orthodox and Ethiopian churches still have valid sacraments and apostolic succession?
- 33:43 - What is the Catholic position on the free will of mankind?
- 40:03 - What is it that makes a Catholic Bible translation Catholic besides a complete canon?
- 44:36 – How should I approach someone who inappropriately received the Eucharist? Or should I be talking to a priest?
- 47:37 - Should a child be made to receive the sacrament of Confirmation when they are expressing doubts?
- 51:00 - If we believe that it is truly the Body and Blood of Christ, why would we believe that disease could be transported through it?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?