Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:37 - How does the biblical timeline work with the different gospels?
- 13:59 - Is it okay to miss Mass if I am afraid that I will contract the corona virus?
- 19:03 - Is it good to watch the Mass on EWTN? Is it still beneficial, even though it’s not in person?
- 21:36 - Did Martin Luther suffer from scrupulosity?
- 28:25 - When you’re trying to decide between two good things, how do you recognize which is the right thing to do? Is one from the devil and one from God?
- 34:38 - How would you answer a teenager who says, “If I don’t believe in all this Catholic stuff, why do I still have to go to Church?”
- 41:00 - Which prayers are Catholics required to know?
- 44:00 - What was your reaction the Pew research poll that said most Catholics don’t believe in the True Presence? Do you think it’s accurate?
- 49:50 - I teach 8th grade Confirmation classes. It doesn’t seem to matter what I teach them, they don’t believe me. What can I do or say to help them to understand that I am teaching them something that is real?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?