Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 01:14 - Which activities are allowed on days of penance in the Church?
- 04:05 - Was Mary Magdalene the sister of Martha and Lazarus?
- 08:42 - What is Paul saying about authority in Galatians 2:6?
- 16:18 - What was the evidence of Peter handing off his authority to another person?
- 18:37 - Can you explain to me Genesis 10-11? Was there originally a single human language?
- 28:50 - Is spiritual warfare (demonic oppression, etc) real?
- 32:45 - Can we use Eucharistic miracles as evidence for God’s existence for atheists?
- 39:07 – Jimmy dates the Book of Acts based on Paul’s trial. Couldn’t it be that either Luke didn’t finish it, or the scroll was lost?
- 46:25 - Jesus tells the Pharisees that David ate the showbread when he and his men were hungry, so justifying his apostles picking grain on the Sabbath. How can we reconcile Jesus coming to fulfill the law but also to defy it?
- 51:56 - I have some Baptist friends who think that Jesus was drinking grape juice. Was it wine or juice?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate