- 05:09 - I am engaged to a non-Catholic. Her biggest hold-up is that she doesn’t think Catholicism is different from all the other denominations, she thinks all the denominations made up Christianity. How can I discuss this with her?
- 20:31 - My wife is not Catholic. If she chooses to use birth control, is it still okay for us to be intimate?
- 24:45 - I’ve started reading the Bible. Doesn’t the Bible contradict itself? The gospel accounts are different. It seems like different facts are presented.
- 36:40 - How can we say that Muslims worship the same God as Christians when the Quran clearly says Allah clearly doesn’t have a son?
- 43:48 - What did the Church fathers say about the Blessed Mother?
- 47:00 - Why can married Protestant ministers become Catholic priests but a married Catholic man never can?
- 49:28 - If God knew that there was going to be so much suffering, why did he create us at all?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate