- 02:33 - What is the Church’s stance on Matthew 23:9?
- 07:07 - In the Book of Acts, there are a couple instances where people were baptized only in the name of Jesus. Why is that?
- 11:34 - Why does God seem to favor some more than others if he is a just God?
- 16:00 - What should I listen to when I am in prayer?
- 20:18 - Can you tell what kind of Christian someone is by the Bible translation that they use?
- 24:26 - Does the Presbyterian church have a valid Eucharist?
- 32:34 - What resources are there to learn about the Catholic Church?
- 37:00 - Does the Church supporting pro-life activities like breast-feeding?
- 46:50 - I am a Catholic going to a public high school. What is the best way to charitably evangelize without being in people’s faces?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate