Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:20 - In Numbers 16, it says people were sent to Sheol. Were they killed or sent to Sheol?
- 05:40 - What should Christians do if empirical science rules against us in every instance?
- 13:30 - Is Matthew 19:14 not about limbo or the state of the unbaptized but instead about not teaching children about Jesus?
- 21:35 - Why in Genesis are some of the things that God created good and others not?
- 28:45 - Why is Eve’s sin called the sin of Adam?
- 36:30 - How are suffering and sacrifice different in the Catholic Church than in the secular world?
- 44:01 - Why is Jesus called the King of the Jews if Jewish people don’t believe in him? To Enya? The Bible is a Cath Book?
- 47:30 - How do the saints hear our prayers?
- 50:45 - It is okay for Catholics to use mindfulness for anxiety and depression?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate