Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:32 - Why isn’t purgatory defined dogmatically?
- 07:21 - Is there a ban on yoga by the Church? Is the Magisterium the law of the Church or the Bible?
- 15:13 - Is embryo research ethical?
- 21:35 - Is the ordinary form of the Mass valid? Some traditional Catholics have told me it is not.
- 35:55 - My Methodist friends asked me if I could be a godparent for their baby. Can I accept?
- 46:50 - Why did Jesus tell Mary that it was “not his time” at the wedding at Cana?
Book Tim to speak at your parish or next event.
Want more from Tim Staples?