Please support Catholic Answers Live for the next 3 months by donating at catholicanswersradio.com. God bless!
- 05:34 - Why do we sometimes, as Catholics, use the Greek translation and other times use the Aramaic?
- 14:54 - How do Catholics understand Galatians 2?
- 33:00 - How do Catholics understand salvation?
- 43:03 - A woman recently thought she was praying for intercession from St. Anthony, using a statue to guide her thoughts and prayers. It was not a statue of St. Anthony, so are her prayers still efficacious?
- 47:44 - Is the penance given after absolution always sufficient in reparation for the sins confessed?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate