Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:25 - What form did John the Baptist use to perform his baptisms?
- 06:48 - What is the difference between imputed righteousness and infused righteousness?
- 16:44 - What evidence does the Church have for the Ascension of Mary?
- 22:40 - Did Mary withhold the information from family and friends that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit?
- 29:06 - Some people claim that Daniel 9:24-27 refers to Jesus. Is this true?
- 35:17 - Why do people need to be baptized? Why do Catholics have infant baptism?
- 44:20 - Is it true that no one truly chooses hell?
- 48:50 - In John 6:63, Jesus says he’s the bread of life come down from heaven, but he is not flesh at this point. How can this be?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate