- 04:03 - How can I reply to the charge that the passage in John 10, “My sheep hear my voice…no one shall snatch them from my hand,” proves “Once saved, always saved?”
- 07:15 - When Jesus responds to the question “who is my neighbor” with the parable of the Good Samaritan, he seems to be saying that only one person is our neighbor; yet the Catechism says the whole world is our neighbor. How do I reconcile these?
- 15:21 - The Council of Trent seems to change a teaching from the Council of Constance. How and why could it do that?
- 20:17 - If a Pope were to commit formal heresy, would he cease to be Pope?
- 24:39 - What are your thoughts on the Divine Mercy Chaplet? Do any of the private revelations seem a bit far-fetched?
- 33:32 - Can I attend my Bible study if I’m not in a state of grace?
- 35:40 I saw a YouTube video that said “Pope Francis declares the devil to be God.”
- 44:55 - What is the Church’s stance on Islam?
- 48:23 - Numbers 5 seems to sanction an abortive procedure for Israel. So why can’t we have our own separate sanctions on abortion in America?
Teaching with Authority by Jimmy Akin
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate