Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:10 - In the Nicene Creed, what does it mean when it says that Jesus is “consubstantial with the Father”?
- 04:52 - What does the Catholic Church teach about being a professional gambler?
- 08:20 - What is the interpretation of 2 Cor. 5:21?
- 15:23 - How can I explain that the word baptism in the Bible is talking about a physical and not a spiritual event?
- 22:07 - How should I go about dating in a Catholic way? It has been a very long time.
- 29:07 - What is the meaning of the words “mystery of faith” in the Mass?
- 31:46 - When Satan choose evil instead of God, did he have a true choice?
- 34:15 - How is the perpetual virginity of Mary significant to our faith?
- 40:55 - How did the wisemen know as much as they did in finding Jesus as a baby? Were these prophecies from Scripture?
- 45:48 - Why is Peter considered to be the first pope?
- 49:13 - What is Jesus’ last name?
- 52:05 - When was the earliest notion of the procreative and unitive truth of marriage?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?