Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:25 - How do I know who is speaking the truth in a world with so many voices claiming to be true?
- 11:47 - How much of the Council of Constance is still valid?
- 15:51 - What is the chronology and places of the events from Christ’s infancy to early childhood?
- 21:33 - If there are other civilizations in the universe, did Jesus’ sacrifice on the Cross save them, too?
- 28:51 - Were the Psalms written before, during, or after the falling out that David had with Bathsheba?
- 33:35 - How can I explain to Calvinists that human beings do have free will?
- 42:47 - If Jesus is in the Eucharist and the Trinity is never separate, then are we receiving the Trinity? Also, are we receiving the Church and the Communion of Saints?
- 52:13 - Is there a category in Catholic theology called unintentional sin?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?