- 02:35 - If every soul is guaranteed to go to heaven, why does it matter if you pray for the souls in purgatory?
- 10:28 - Does morality change over time?
- 19:48 - What is meant when Jesus says “I am the son of man”
- 28:46 - How do you minister to people who are suffering and explain that faith can help their suffering?
- 34:18 - Have the verses in Isaiah 63:1-7 come to pass? What do those verses mean?
- 41:36 - Could a pope contradict a previous non infallible papal teaching?
- 48:31 - What does Jimmy think about theistic evolution?
- 51:41 - Once a deacon is ordained to the permanent diaconate, does he have to remain celibate?
- 53:35 - Is there scientific study that shows that people who get prayed for are better off than people who do not get prayed for?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us