- 06:33 - What proof do we have that Mary remained a virgin?
- 22:34 - What is grace? It seems to mean different things in different contexts.
- 29:20 - Why do some Protestants think that the King James Version of the Bible is the best or only reliable translation, and how could I show them it’s not?
- 36:42 - Why aren’t people immediately healed when they receive the Eucharist, like the woman who touched his garment?
- 40:43 - How could the Son be only-begotten but also not created?
- 46:27 - CCC 1938 mentions “sinful inequalities that affect millions of men and women.” Is it talking about inequality itself, or is it more about the many people that are in great poverty?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us