Children between the ages of 3 and 17 are welcome to call with their questions about the faith. Tune in for an hour of thoughtful and intelligent questions from the youngest members of the Church.
- 03:15 - Why did St. Francis preach to the birds?
- 08:29 - If Adam and Eve were the first people on the earth, then is everyone on the earth their relative or did other people appear?
- 14:07 - If the whole sky is heaven, then where is hell?
- 17:40 - Why do Catholics not accept gay marriage?
- 23:57 - Are we still going to be happy in heaven if some of our family and friends are not there with us?
- 28:59 - Are we still going to be happy in heaven if some of our family and friends are not there with us?
- 33:42 - Since all the Church’s doctrine and dogma is somewhere in the Bible, is it wrong to disagree with one of the teachings?
- 42:13 - Why doesn’t God just kill the devil?
- 45:35 - Are all angels saints?
- 47:22 - How can the saints hear thousands of prayers at once?
- 50:56 - What is the difference between a sacrament and a sacramental?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate