Children between the ages of 3 and 16 are welcome to call with their questions about the faith. Tune in for an hour of thoughtful and intelligent questions from the youngest members of the Church.
- 03:09 - Why did God create the tree with the Forbidden Fruit?
- 06:43 - Can you clarify whether heaven is a physical or just a spiritual place?
- 14:01 - If there was no one before God, how was God made?
- 15:26 - How did Catholics get their name?
- 18:54 - Why were they so cruel to Jesus?
- 22:42 - Why is there a pinecone in front of the Vatican? If someone lives a moral life, but is not religious, is there a chance that they can go to purgatory or heaven?
- 28:48 - Why did Jesus go down to the dead?
- 31:13 - I know saint can go through the dark night of the soul. Is there an equivalent of this in physical suffering, that could achieve the same purpose?
- 34:10 - How did God have a Son?
- 42:00 - How is the Holy Spirit, God, and Jesus one person?
- 45:33 - How can God be with everyone at the same?
- 47:48 - What is it going to be like in the new earth?
- 49:25 - Why was the apple on the tree in the garden of Eden poisonous? Was there Christian music back in the time of Jesus?
- 52:15 - God gave Solomon special knowledge. Does that mean Solomon was smarter than Jesus?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate