Can spread the good news of Christ in a time of difficulty and confusion in the Church? Fr. Anthony Dorsa says yes, and helps listeners to navigate evangelization.
- 05:21 - Where in the Bible does it say that we should evangelize?
- 13:31 - How do we joyfully evangelize amid the sexual abuse crisis, scandal in the Vatican, and other concerning clerical behavior? There are many things that worry me.
- 23:10 - How can I respond to a Pentacostal who was Catholic that what she learned in our Church was false, not true and is still not true?
- 30:00 - My fiancé wasn’t baptized. We are getting married this year. She is interested in the Catholic Church. How can I explain RCIA and coming into the Church to her?
- 34:10 - What is the best way to evangelize an addict?
- 41:56 - If faith is a gift from God, does He give it to everyone, or only to some?
- 47:30 - How can I deal with being angry with God?
- 52:30 - What is the proper response to someone who reacts belligerently in response to their understanding of Scripture?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate