Jesus is the Word made flesh. Fr. McTeigue joins us to discuss.
- 18:24 - You spoke about evangelizing people by understanding their needs. Why shouldn’t we just evangelize the way Jesus did?
- 23:00 - What does the God the Word say about incorrect translations of the Bible that have removed books?
- 29:15 - How can we prove that Jesus is in the Eucharist? Why We’re Catholic
- 30:45 - My wife always asks me what the meaning of the “word” is in the prayer, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof; only say the word and my servant will be healed.” Is this referring to Jesus the Word?
- 43:08 - How do we, from a Catholic understanding, navigate the distance between us and our Protestant brothers regarding sola scriptura?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate