Should the Bible be taken literally? When was the Bible established? This and more with Jimmy Akin.
- 02:21 - Can you help me to understand Exodus 4:24-25?
- 07:10 - Matthew 24:14 says that the tribulations that were going to happen to Jerusalem would be the worst that the world would ever see and would never see again. Was this true?
- 18:57 - How could the earth possibly be created in 7 days? What do we believe about the creation account in Genesis?
- 24:16 - Is there any reference in the Bible to skin color or race?
- 31:58 - In Romans, Paul writes about treating your body as a temple. In the temple, they used incense. I like to smoke cigarettes. Could that be me to incensing my temple? Or should I quit smoking?
- 38:30 - When were the books of the Bible dogmatically defined?
- 46:35 – There are times in the Bible when it seems like God “changes” his mind (like when Mary changes Jesus’ mind at Cana), but God is unchangeable. How can this be reconciled?
- 51:44 - Jesus talks about himself metaphorically, calling himself living water, so why would talking about himself in the Eucharist not also be metaphorical?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate