Why is friendship with Jesus crucial? Find out now, with Fr. Hugh Barbour.
- 19:55 - My RCIA candidates keep thinking that the Old Testament God is different from the New Testament God. How can I help them see they are one and the same?
- 30:00 - In adoration, I feel like I am not getting a good enough connection with God. I am going to adoration tonight and I really want to make the most of the time. How can I effectively pray and connect with Jesus in adoration?
- 35:40 - How does Jesus find the balance between discipline and mercy or grace in his friendship with us? I have Baptist friends who go to Jesus for forgiveness, but never for permission.
- 42:55 - How can I become friends with Jesus and how can I make sure he’s alive and in heaven?
- 47:30 - I’ve had a priest say that you can’t offend God because he is God. Is this true? I want to understand so that I can have the best relationship with God.
- 51:20 - Is it alright to receive Jesus in Mass more than one time a day?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate