How are we, as Catholics, meant to understand the death and Resurrection of Christ our Lord?
- 17:06 - What is the meaning of eternity in the context of the end of time?
- 33:30 - In Matthew 27, when the graves are opened and the saints are raised up, what happens to them? Is this passage a fulfillment of Ezekiel 37:12-14?
- 38:10 - Which Bible should I give as a gift to my granddaughter?
- 44:30 - Is purgatory a state or a place?
- 46:20 - Our 6-week-old granddaughter died of SIDS. How can we as Catholics deal with this loss?
- 52:22 - How long did it take for you to become comfortable with the Marian doctrines?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate