What does the Church say about supporting abortion and receiving the Holy Eucharist?
- 20:14 - Since Nancy Pelosi is in this diocese does she present herself to receive communion and is she given it?
- 22:29 - I want to express my admiration for what the archbishop is doing. He is doing a wonderful job. How can I convince my bishop to follow suit?
- 30:00 - Why are the bishops speaking out about this after the election and not beforehand?
- 32:25 - If a person voted for Biden, knowing his stance and movements on abortion, is that person in some way implicit in the abortions that happen as a result?
- 34:03 - It gives me joy that you are speaking out about this. Will the USCCB issue a more distinct message to the Catholic people before the next elections in 2022?
- 37:30 - If I am a Eucharistic minister and a person approaches me for Communion who I know practices abortions or directly promotes them, can I refuse them Communion?
- 43:58 - How do we change the hearts and minds of voters?
- 48:59 - Is the hesitancy on the part of the bishops to speak out against politicians because of the amount of money that the government gives the bishops?
- 50:50 - Do you believe that excommunication is warranted for politicians who promote and promulgate laws supporting abortion?
More from Catholic.com
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donate