Jerry and Debbie help parents and children who have had family members fall away from the Catholic faith.
- 07:52 - I was one of those that fell away from the Church after my Confirmation. There was no follow up and I didn’t feel connected.
- 14:45 - My daughter doesn’t practice the Catholic faith anymore. I went to visit her at Easter and she told me she wanted to go to Confession. When I got there, something changed, and she changed her mind. She ended up going but was belligerent and angry afterwards and has been very distant. Can you help me to address this?
- 23:45 - Out of my five kids, three have left the faith. It seems like no matter what I say, they won’t come back. How can I speak to them about this?
- 32:36 - What advice do you have for children whose parents have left the Church?
- 37:48 - About two months ago, my daughter revealed to me that she is beginning the process of transitioning into being a transgender man. What can I do?
- 46:10 - I have three children who have lost the faith. Someone advised me that you might not be able to help your own children.
- 48:53 - My daughter left the Catholic faith years ago. My daughter really needs to go to confession and she asked if she could tell me. She asked if I could absolve her sins and I said no. She got really upset. Was I right? What can I do?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate