We ask listeners, “Why do you reject Catholic morality?” Their answers create enlightening conversations with apologist Trent Horn.
Questions and Topics Covered:
- 07:25 - I’ve been agonizing over buying a new luxury car. What is allowed without being greedy?
- 19:55 - Is the Church not as strong on capital punishment as it is abortion and assisted suicide?
- 22:29 - According to a Priest, the only allowable type of sex is intercourse. What about other types?
- 30:59 - I have a question about keeping people alive artificially. I don’t think I agree with Catholics. I was disturbed during the Terry Schiavo case.
- 43:30 - Is recreational marijuana allowed according to Catholic morality?
- By Man Shall His Blood Be Shed: A Catholic Defense of Capital Punishment by Edward Feser and Joseph Bessette
- Love and Responsibility by Karol Wojtyla
- Holy Sex!: A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing, Infallible Loving by Gregory K. Popcak
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate