- 15:18 - What is the history of Eucharistic adoration?
- 19:07 - How can I explain to Lutherans why their Eucharist isn’t the true body and blood of Christ?
- 28:38 - At the consecration, the priest says, “This is My Body” and “This is My Blood” but at communion, I know that each particle of the Eucharist contains the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Christ, so when is the Body and Blood rejoined?
- 30:28 - Why is it still valid if you chose to not drink the wine?
- 32:10 - How can I explain to non-Catholics that the Eucharist isn’t just bread and wine but the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Christ?
- 40:30 - Why do people find it so hard to believe Jesus when he said, “This is My Body; This is My Blood”? They believe other things he said.
- 45:38 - What is your opinion on James White’s YouTube video “John 6 for Roman Catholics”?
- 50:09 - What happens when a non-Catholic or someone who is not in the state of Grace receives the Eucharist?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate