Steve Ray delves deep into the mystery of Mary the Mother of God and examines her life here on Earth.
- Did Mary ever sin in her life?
- When Mary and Joseph got engaged, were they allowed to have sexual relations?
- What’s the tradition of where Mary lived and died? What are the traditions on that issue?
- What was the age of Mary when Joseph died?
- How do you explain to a non-Catholic who Mary is?
- How old was Mary when she conceived Jesus?
- Since Mary didn’t experience pain of childbirth could it have been transferred to the pain she experienced during the Passion?
- Did Mary age? Did she look like she aged?
- When did Mary live in and leave the temple, and who arranged her betrothal?
- What is your perspective on whether the consecration of Russia has occurred according Our Lady’s request?
- I thought somebody else had a vision about the Mary’s home in Ephesus?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us