What does the Catholic Church teach about life?
- 14:46 - How can we give a non-Christian an argument against contraception?
- 19:26 - With conjoined twins or partially formed twins, how many souls are present? How many persons are present?
- 29:19 - How can a Catholic explain to a non-Catholic why end-of-life care, suffering, and dignity is so important?
- 42:15 - What does the Catholic Church teach about adopting frozen embryos?
- 49:15 - What is the difference between ethics and morals?
- 50:51 - My biology book says that life begins at the completion of meiosis. Why doesn’t the Church ban abortion after myosis?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us