Is in vitro fertilization ethical? If someone is in great pain, can their life be ended? Find out today, with Fr. Tad Pacholczyk.
- 15:22 - What is the best way to explain to people why we chose to conceive via NFP rather than in vitro fertilization? How can I explain the scientific benefit of it, rather than the Catholic side of it?
- 22:12 - Does the embryo in the IVF process have a soul right away, or only as it develops?
- 31:18 - When someone is very sick and weak, isn’t it wrong to withhold food and water from someone so they’ll die? They seem to be so drugged that they can’t make a real decision about whether they want to eat.
- 36:50 - Is in utero insemination sanctioned by the Church?
- 46:57 - If a doctor recommends a hysterectomy to a woman as a necessity, should she attempt to put off the surgery if possible, to remain open to life or is it acceptable to get the surgery when it is recommended?
- 49:48 - What is the Catholic Church’s doctrine on changing human DNA?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate