- 15:26 - Would these synthetic embryos be soulless when they become full grown adults?
- 23:53 - Do the scientists who work on the embryos consider them humans or just scientific objects?
- 31:10 - Doesn’t anyone believe in the healing power of God instead of just depending on science?
- 37:25 - How are we supposed to think about it philosophically if humans create other humans and whether they have souls?
- 42:35 - If life begins at conception, then how does one enforce laws around miscarriages?
- 46:26 - Could plan B be ethical if you take the approach of self-defense in a situation of rape?
- 50:17 - Why would it be unethical to end a life if the quality of life is low?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us