- 12:32 - What is the Catholic moral teaching on circumcision?
- 18:58 - Are health care clinicians and scientists formally cooperating with evil when they publish papers or give presentations in spaces that require gender neutral language on topics that are specific to women, such as ovarian cancer?
- 30:37 - Does the Church have a position on what to do with frozen embryos?
- 38:14 - Is it acceptable to preserve human eggs?
- 45:41 - I am a pharmacist and have recently taken a job where I am likely to be asked to dispense contraceptives. What do I do? Do I tell my employer I can’t do that?
- 50:20 - If God doesn’t make mistakes, how are we to think about children that are born intersex, and how are we to raise them?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us