Have you ever wanted to ask a Catholic priest about an aspect of the Catholic Church?
- 08:39 - Why don’t priests talk about death, judgment, heaven, or hell during homilies?
- 16:20 - Is the priest after hearing a confession ever allowed to divulge something that a person has told them?
- 21:42 - I am a Protestant. Don’t Catholics depend on the Sacraments as a crutch, so they don’t have to repent? Isn’t this a good time to repent?
- 28:42 - What is the validity of baptizing a newborn as a layperson if a priest is not available? Will she receive all the same graces?
- 32:32 - What is the official Church teaching on the gift of speaking in tongues? A lot of Protestants claim to have the gift, but it sounds like gibberish to me.
- 35:55 - How do I explain to my Protestant friends that the Catholic Church is the first and true Church of Christ?
- 43:25 - What is your advice for overcoming the extreme loneliness of this difficult time?
- 47:09 - I left my husband because he was physically abusing me, but I am still married because I struggle with divorce. What should I do?
- 49:55 - Is it ever acceptable to have a Mass or a wedding outside?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate