Fr. Paul Check joins Cy to take any question of a pastoral nature. He offers advice on marriage, family, work, the liturgy, and much more.
- 01:50 - What is there about the theology that says that the priest cannot consecrate the bread and wine over the internet or tv?
- 06:26 - What recommendations do you have for living a celibate life?
- 16:52 - I have a friend who has been sick for 10 years who told me that he prays for death. Is that wrong to pray for?
- 19:14 - I was married and my husband went through RCIA last year, but simultaneously he filed for divorce. What can I do? We are divorced and I am applying for an annulment.
- 22:33 - What did you and Chris discuss about the metaphysical needs of the human person before Chris had the opportunity to speak with President Trump last weekend?
- 30:33 - My son just told us that he is experiencing same-sex attraction. How can I advise my son? What can I do? He wants to remain Catholic.
- 45:30 - What is the official procedure for registered members of a parish to use when they want to force the pastor to do something non-sacramental or the other way to force the pastor to stop doing something?
- 46:43 - When Jesus descended into hell, what was that like for him?
- 48:44 - Can you suggest some reading for this time while we are quarantined?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate