- 03:45 - My priest tends to make jokes to families during Baptism, is this proper?
- 08:00 - Does the Spirit of Truth from John Chapter 16 apply to every believer or just the magisterium?
- 12:40 - Does a Catholic in a civil marriage who is married to a non-Catholic need to get an annulment?
- 17:45 - Did Jesus wash the feet of Judas on Holy Thursday?
- 22:20 - When praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet how can I say I offer the body, blood, soul, and divinity?
- 29:30 - When they divided Jesus’s clothing, they were also called priestly garments. Do we know the ancient name or today’s equivalent name of the garments?
- 32:15 - Where in the bible do we get the criteria for proper marriage or an annulment?
- 36:10 - Is it appropriate to ask a priest for the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick before an open-heart surgery?
- 44:05 – How can I tell my adult children about getting an annulment?
- 52:10 - What is the best way to offer Mass for souls in Purgatory?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate