Do you have a question that you’ve always wanted to pose to a priest? Today is your day!
- 02:43 - I have noticed that lectors and altar servers at Masses being streamed online are not receiving Communion at those Masses, only the priests are. Why is that?
- 07:12 - Why is it wrong to sprinkle a person’s cremated ashes in the wind?
- 14:31 - In Colossians 1:24, St. Paul speaks about what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ. What does he mean?
- 18:24 - How can I get things blessed without a priest available to do it?
- 22:20 - Are there certain prayers that are strictly meant for only priests to say?
- 24:12 - Can a divorced person receive Communion?
- 30:16 - I had a knee replacement and they offered to give me my knee to bury with me someday. I said no and they threw it away. Is that a sin?
- 32:33 - Is the Pope telling people to just confess to God or are people still meant to confess to priests?
- 44:23 - The catechism says, the sacrifice of the Eucharist is also the sacrifice of the members of His Body. What does this mean?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate