- 05:20 - What is the difference between the orthodox and Catholic churches?
- 12:05 - My daughter is in a same-sex relationship. If she decides to get married, could I attend that ceremony?
- 17:00 - I heard that in Mexico, women can get married to Christ, as an alternative to becoming a nun. Is that a real option and what is the reason for it?
- 20:16 - My brother told me to wait to have a baptism for a baby past 14 days of their life is a mortal sin. Is that true? If not, how can I respond to him?
- 29:00 - Why are priests so easy on people in the United States? It’s not very traditional or orthodox, when in Mexico, it’s much more intense.
- 35:05 - How did sacramentalism develop? Is it possible that it developed as a reaction to Gnosticism?
- 44:50 - My husband and I want to do our kid’s faith formation at home, rather than sending them to classes. Is that possible to do?
- 49:14 - Is it okay in the Church’s eyes to get a prenuptial contract before getting married?
- 52:30 - How much money do priests make in a year?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate