- 05:11 - In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus talks about being saved and doing the will of his father in heaven. What does the will of the father mean in relation to entering the kingdom of heaven?
- 13:38 - When Jesus tells the disciples to eat the bread and drink the wine, he’s just talking directly to them. Where in the bible does it say those items are supposed to be distributed to the people?
- 17:24 - What does God mean when he says we need to pick up our cross?
- 23:45 - I have a friend who claims she went to hell and while there, she was tormented by demons. What does the Catholic church say about life after death experiences?
- 35:43 - Will my mom still be saved if she used to be Catholic but she’s now protestant?
- 46:03 - Is water baptism necessary for salvation?
- 51:15 - The bible says that when Jesus died on the cross, people were risen into heaven. Were any of the people that died before Jesus taken into heaven?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate