- 16:53 - When did priests start wearing vestments?
- 19:17 - I’m a Catholic convert from 7th day Adventism. I wonder what the early church fathers were taught about the soul after death. Is the soul with God or is the soul asleep in what we call “soul sleep”?
- 23:10 - I was listening to a podcast called The History of the Early Church and the speaker kept saying that James was Jesus’ brother. Is this a known thing or is that not true? Did He have any brothers or sisters?
- 32:09 - When I talk to more educated Protestants, they will bring up the church fathers quite frequently but ignore questions about the papacy. How are they able to get away with that? Is that something they do on purpose?
- 35:50 - When did the early church become known as the “Catholic” church?
- 36:59 - If there are all these letters written by the apostles in jail, how come none of them survived? The Romans were known for how horrible they were, so were they letting enemies of the state in jail write letters?
- 42:55 - I heard that in the early church you were obligated to receive the eucharist once a year on Easter. When did that change and why did they do that?
- 46:48 - In the history of the church, has the church ever locked down like we did in 2020? Do the bishops or the pope have the authority to say it’s not an obligation to go to Sunday mass?
- 50:17 - In the apostles’ creed when it says Jesus descended into hell, when he came back, did he bring any souls with him?
- 52:15 - I’m an Anglican. If the Catholic church was the early church, then why doesn’t it look like the book of Acts?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate