- 09:16 - Are Catholics finding it difficult to argue for certain moral issues since the issuance of Vatican II documents that emphasize the primacy of conscience?
- 17:47 - I think if we followed what the Council said things would be a lot better, and fewer people would receive Communion unworthily.
- 19:59 - Do you think we can get back to what the documents of the council truly say?
- 24:15 - If we believe in the real presence of Jesus in the Eucharist, why did Vatican II change the way of receiving communion to the hand?
- 32:16 - Why would anyone become Catholic if we teach ecumenism?
- 35:06 - Why were Protestants involved in Vatican II?
- 39:10 - How can Lumen Gentium 16 be true since the Muslims deny the Trinity?
- 45:57 - The faithful never received what the bishops voted on at the Council. So it’s hard to discern the fruits of the council.
- 49:04 - Why do all the Vatican II popes have all these ecumenical events with other world religions, like the Assisi events, that are explicit violations of the first commandment?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate