- 08:51 - My friend told me that there’s a vision of Mary currently happening. She said that Mary is saying to stock up on nuts, honey and blessed grapes. Are you familiar with it? Is this a valid apparition?
- 16:30 - Did the Church have all 73 books of the bible after the council of Rome in c.398 AD?
- 21:30 - Why bother evangelizing to my protestant family if Christ is the center of their lives?
- 32:41 - How can you ask Mary to pray for you if she is a human being who has passed on? Do Catholics think you can talk to the dead?
- 35:20 - How can you ask Mary to pray for you if she is a human being who has passed on? Do Catholics think you can talk to the dead?
- 43:12 - Why are certain sexual acts not allowed in marriage, specifically sodomy?
- 49:38 - How do I explain to my protestant friends that Jesus gave Peter primacy in authority and not to the entire Church?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission!Donatewww.catholic.com/support-us