Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:37 – Is the particular judgement after we are sent to heaven or hell or before?
- 07:27 - Are the sacraments like an extension of the Incarnation throughout time?
- 12:00 - If someone were to be sacramentally married, die, and be brought back to life, would they have to be married again to their spouse?
- 16:47 - How does the Church have valid apostolic succession?
- 19:35 - How careful do we have to be about not getting coronavirus?
- 23:46 - My friend tells me he won’t believe in God because of the Crusades and the Inquisition. How can I respond to that?
- 32:36 - Is it true that early Christians were barbaric and murderous, not even believing in the Sonship of Christ? A friend recently told me this.
- 36:13 - My evangelical friend says that Catholics lie about who Mary’s parents were and that Jesus fell three times. They said those things are not in Scripture. How can I respond?
- 45:42 - How can I help someone who feels overwhelming fear of hell and so goes to confession as often as possible?
- 51:23 - How is the Eucharist an offering?
- Understanding Scrupulosity: Questions, Helps, and Encouragement by Rev. Thomas Santa C.Ss.R.
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate