Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 04:33 - Can you explain young earth creationism? Does the Church believe this?
- 15:03 - How am I able to have a decent conversation with a Muslim about the Bible when the translations are different?
- 20:33 - In the Catholic Church, how is it possible to have different rites that are all in communion?
- 23:36 - Is it true that we have a reasonable hope that all men are saved?
- 29:00 - Is there any documented evidence of Mary’s Assumption? At the dormition, was she buried and then her body disappeared?
- 31:35 - Why don’t you make more audible versions of your books? I love them, but I drive a lot and would love to listen to them. Is there any possibility of this happening?
- 33:16 - Why is there a difference between two of the gospels? One says, “Be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect,” while another says, “Be merciful, as your heavenly Father is merciful.”
- 42: 00 – Are there any specific verses that I can point to to prove that the Old Testament dietary laws don’t apply to Christians?
- 46:24 - I had someone tell me that religion cannot help a person go to heaven. How can I respond to this?
- 50:44 - How can Mary be without sin and have free will? – Send the Bible is a Catholic Book
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate