Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 05:12 - According to Scripture, what events will tell us that the world is ending?
- 15:15 - When you see an angel, how do you know it is real?
- 18:53 - A friend told me purgatory was not necessary because, after we die, we no longer have a body or bodily temptations. How can I respond to that?
- 24:20 - Why does God harden people’s hearts in the Old Testament?
- 34:10 - Will the Church identify the anti-Christ when he comes?
- 35:50 - I am a practicing Catholic but my wife is not a baptized Christian. She comes to Mass with me every week. Does she have a chance of going to heaven?
- 42:00 - How should a Catholic approach politics, media, etc.? Do we have to take a “side” or can we just approve of certain things and not of others?
- 48:42 - Why do we follow the successor of Rome and not of Antioch?
- 52:17 - I have an old Bible that is falling apart. How should I dispose of it?
- What Jesus Really Said about the End of the World by David Curry
- 20 Answers Biblical Prophecy
- Why We’re Catholic by Trent Horn
- 20 Answers Catholic Social Teaching
Want more from Jimmy Akin?