Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 02:10 - Can a person receive the indulgence tomorrow if they are not in a state of grace? It is difficult to receive Reconciliation right now.
- 08:05 - Can you tell me about the Douay Rheims translation of the Bible?
- 12:51 - How can we consider Jesus a valid prophet, considering that he spoke wrongly in Luke 21?
- 19:32 - Is it true that hell is the default destiny for mankind?
- 23:03 - Why are there so many philosophers who are secular and atheist when philosophy is a search for truth?
- 28:42 - Does Revelation 13 refer to Emperor Nero?
- 33:43 - When watching a televised Mass, should you go through the motions of kneeling while watching?
- 39:30 – What is the best method for talking to Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- 47:59 - Why is John’s reference to the Eucharist disregarded by most Protestants?
- 50:46 - What can you tell me about the Chapel Stairs in Our Lady of Loreto in New Mexico that are believed to be from biblical times?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?