Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 03:07 - Guadalupe radio network…Someone told me it was unlikely that Jesus was not married. How can I defend his singleness and celibacy?
- 12:24 - Jimmy mentioned that he felt that Pope Benedict might someday be canonized a saint. Can Jimmy explain his reasoning?
- 17:04 - Are married couples obliged to abstain from sex while the wife is taking contraception?
- 24:16 - Are we still living under the old covenant or a new covenant?
- 31:30 - What is your opinion of Fr. Malachi Martin and his writings?
- 36:00 - What alterations to the body are sinful?
- 47:15 - I am a Protestant. Is the practice of indulgences supported by Exodus?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate