Children between the ages of 3 and 16 are welcome to call with their questions about the faith. Tune in for an hour of thoughtful and intelligent questions from the youngest members of the Church.
- 03:05 - Did God create hell?
- 05:40 - Did the angel of light actually appear to the Mohamed?
- 12:54 - In the Old Testament, what happened to Lot’s wife’s soul when she was turned into a pillar of salt?
- 18:15 - Why is Saladin who defeated King Richard the Lionheart is considered to be a good Muslim and important?
- 23:25 - Do angels all have something in common? How could Mary recognize that Gabriel was an angel?
- 29:36 - Is it wrong to adopt snowflake babies?
- 33:57 - My religion teacher said Mary and Jesus were the only ones who ascended into heaven, but what about Elijah, who ascended in a chariot of fire?
- 41:50 - Did the Israelites think that the pagan gods of the Greeks and Romans were demons?
- 45:20 - Is it okay to play Dungeons and Dragons?
- 48:10 - If someone is ill, is it a sin to miss Church?
Want more from Jimmy Akin?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate