How can Catholics best handle the anxiety and uncertainty that a time of pandemic has brought? Cardinal Burke and Fr. Paul Check are here to help.
- 20:55 - Canon law states that the faithful have the right to receive on the tongue, however, many bishops are refusing Communion, except in the hand. Is it more reverent to receive in the hand or to make a spiritual communion?
- 30:30 - Can you talk about your canonical opinion of the Our Lady of America apparitions and how they might be important to our country?
- 35:00 - Is wearing masks a pro-life issue?
- 41:27 - Does the USCCB have a plan for fighting the intrusion of the state governments on our religious liberty?
- 45:45 - What is your opinion on the practice of the children’s liturgy where children are sent out of the Church to hear the gospel and homily from an unordained person?
- 49:00 - Did Vatican II specify anything for the very large parishes that we have and professional staff? Pastors are often very difficult to get a hold of. Would it be better to have small parishes with volunteers to do admin work?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate