Callers choose the topics during Open Forum, peppering our guests with questions on every aspect of Catholic life and faith, the moral life, and even philosophical topics that touch on general religious belief.
- 00:45 – What is your take on Pope Francis’ statement about civil unions?
- 17:48 - Does everyone who is baptized receive the Holy Spirit? What makes a saint different?
- 22:52 - I think there is a spirit in my home. Is there anywhere I can seek help for this?
- 30:55 - What does it mean for the pope to have supreme jurisdiction regarding discipline and government?
- 41:45 - Is it uncatholic to say that the pope should resign?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate