Today is for non-Catholics to ask any question about the Catholic faith!
- 04:12 - I enjoy the Catholic faith until about the Middle Ages. How do you reconcile with those bad times?
- 13:08 - Aren’t all presbyters and bishops the same?
- 19:31 - I read Behold Your Mother and love it. My question is, is Eve symbolic or real? If she is symbolic, how can Mary, who is very real, be the New Eve?
- 28:30 - I have been receiving the Eucharist at Mass for 30 years but am a baptized Protestant. I never went through RCIA or officially became a part of the Catholic Church. Am I going to go to hell for this?
- 34:02 - How can Catholics believe in justification by faith and works? It seems like Catholics are less forgiving.
- 41:22 - If the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one person, how do you reconcile that with John 17:3?
- 47:56 - Can you clarify why Catholics confess their sins to a bishop when that is God’s job to forgive?
Enjoying this content? Please support our mission! Donate